Purchase and sales invoices can be uploaded by e-mail (PDF + UBL). Send the invoices to the mailbox assigned to the administration in TriFact365. The e-mail adress of the administration can be found in TriFact365 through Settings > Administrations.
To set up an automated invoice forwarding see below.
Create an e-mail address for receiving invoices from your suppliers, for instance: email@example.com. Share this e-mail address with your suppliers. This will secure the receiving of all e-mail communication with the suppliers.
Set up an automatic forwarding rule for the created e-mail address to the mailbox of the administration in TriFact365.
- The size of the attachments in one e-mail is limited to 10 MB. The limitation for a single document is set by your accounting software.
- Our e-mail provider uses a Sender Policy Famework (SPF). This could result in unprocessed attachments. Click here to read how to fix this.
- For processing UBL-invoices the e-mail should contain a XML-file and PDF-file with the same file name.
- E-mails regarding purchase invoices can be forwarded as they are being received. For sales invoices or a file with more than one invoice, a change at the beginning of the subject field of the e-mail is required:
- ‘Inkoop‘ or any other random subject: PDF-file is processed as a single purchase invoice.
- ‘Verkoop‘: PDF-file is processed as a single sales invoice.
- ‘Bulkinkoop‘: PDF-file is processed as multiple purchase invoices and will be put on the ‘Split’ status.
- ‘Bulkverkoop‘: PDF-file is processed as multiple sales invoices and will be put on the ‘Split’ status.
Read more about uploading in the portal or by mobile app: